Sister-SunshineSister-Sunshine

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Pony Platform Game Pony Platform Game

Really cute! The only bug I experienced is when I kind of involuntarily glided through a platform and couldn't move. Looking forward to 2.0!

Where's Derpy? Where's Derpy?

The "I just don't know what went wrong!" sound bit goes off at random points for me at some points. Other than that, I found nothing that would warrant anything less than 5 stars! Wonderful job! C:

Bubble Sky Bubble Sky

I love the music and design! Very cute and clear. It's a little too slow for my taste, however.

Holy Crab!! Holy Crab!!

These are all so cute! There's a few loose blue pixels on a couple of them, though.

Dr. Zoidberg Dr. Zoidberg

The only thing I can point out in this whole piece that needs some fine tuning is the darkness of the shading on the tentacles. A little darker under there wouldn't hurt, but it's amazing anyway!

Turanga Leela Turanga Leela

WOW! This is such a phenomenal piece! The shading and textures on the fabric, the accurate anatomy, the shading, THE HAIR! The only thing that could use a little fixing is the shading on the eyelid. I noticed a spot where it's not really blended, but it's a very minuscule detail. Maybe get a liiittle more bold with the shading in some places, but other than that, it's perfect!

bigCman321 responds:

Thank you for the flattering review! :)