Sister-SunshineSister-Sunshine

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 6 art Reviews

Holy Crab!! Holy Crab!!

These are all so cute! There's a few loose blue pixels on a couple of them, though.

Dr. Zoidberg Dr. Zoidberg

The only thing I can point out in this whole piece that needs some fine tuning is the darkness of the shading on the tentacles. A little darker under there wouldn't hurt, but it's amazing anyway!

Turanga Leela Turanga Leela

WOW! This is such a phenomenal piece! The shading and textures on the fabric, the accurate anatomy, the shading, THE HAIR! The only thing that could use a little fixing is the shading on the eyelid. I noticed a spot where it's not really blended, but it's a very minuscule detail. Maybe get a liiittle more bold with the shading in some places, but other than that, it's perfect!

bigCman321 responds:

Thank you for the flattering review! :)

Doodle Leela Doodle Leela

The breasts are a little bit too far apart. By the roundness of them, I'm assuming she is wearing a bra. When you have breasts as big as Leela's, even a bra that's exactly the right size pushes them together. Her stomach is also too long. You drew the last indent in the white portion to be her hips; her legs should have started about half way up the portion where her pants are. Her hands are also a little too big and muscular to belong a woman of Leela's body figure. Regarding a previous comment, Leela's only mutation (as far as we know) is in her eye, so I don't think her hands are changed. However, I love face, hair, and shading! Keep up the good work! c:

Showing it all off~ Showing it all off~

I really like the color scheme in this piece. The shading should also be appreciated! Wonderful work! C:

Inuh Inuh

I really love the shading and coloring on this piece! The designs are neat and the background is very well done and colorful. The creature's second arm on the left looks a bit off, but that may just be a style choice. Keep up the awesome work!